The coolest Thing you Own

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

i guess my aquarium :dunno:

the only gun i have right now is a 20 gauge. what i really want is a Magnum, just need money that i dont got. But i might be able to get a 12 gauge sooner.

Attachments

• mytank.jpg
    mytank.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 72
wuvmybetta said:
LOL @ lets be materialistic :rofl:

hmmm...

I had to think about it and if I was running out of here during a fire and only had a short time to save a couple of material things these two would be it :D . My brother made both of them for me, the betta painting of my orange male (he loves that fish!) and the sculpture of Homer Simpson :wub: He won 1st place in a statewide art show for that. :nod:
Wow I love both of those. I love bettas and I love the simpsons :) Tell your bro he did a great job.

hmmmm i would have to say my hmmm wait no maybe me and my dad project car it got done just around christmas and its a 1971 porsche 911 targa (the roof comes off like the orange car in fast and the furious) very nice car pancake 6 with dual webbers six barrel custom exhaust and with whale tail its a beauty ill get a pick once its outta storage

The coolest thing I own is a computer. It allows me to instantly access the worldwide web, where I can search for info on anything my mind desires. I can join chat rooms and talk to ppl on the other side of the world, I can post pictures of myself for others to see, and can upload pictures of other whom I would never known existed if it was for the internet. I can send and recieve all kinds of files from info on my Oscar, to an exact digital copy of the american constitution. I can store trillions of letters, billions of words, millions of documents, all of which are instantly accessible with a click of the mouse. In my opinion, my computer is the coolest thing in my house, and unless you own a rock off the Pyramid of Giza, the nose of the Sphinx, a giant squid or an chunk or ice from the summit of Everest, I wouldnt doubt its the coolest thing in your house aswell :thumbs:

hmmmmm, coolest thing....................
well, i really don't have cool stuff in the material sense (all my money goes into my fish for crying out loud!! :lol: )
but my most cherished possessions, things i'd save in the event of a fire, my dog and my cat (they've been there for me), and picture of the truck/van type thing my grandpa used to drive when he was an electrician back in the 40s and 50s. we found it at a junkyard up where my grandparents used to live a few years back. the owner of the yard won't sell it, he likes it for display. neat old vehicle. my dad took a great picture of it. someday, i'd like to get up there and see if its still around and make the man an offer. i never really got a chance to know my grandpa before he died, and i wish i had. so its sort of like a connection thing.

Coolest, not best thing I own or have, would have to be my go-kart. :p

*beep beep*

Attachments

• my_car.JPG
    my_car.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 68
....and a quick reminder....if you plan on going to Washington State during a mild winter from Alberta.......take a truck....it will look better when you get back :)

Attachments

• front_dirt.JPG
    front_dirt.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 78

Most reactions

trending

Back