The Continuing Adventures Of Skifletch

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow, the bustling metropolis of Panama City Florida :unsure:... Anyways, I'm back and the tank's just fine. Some algae growth, but otherwise it's doin ok

Good thing we didnt have another freak heat-wave while you were gone.... who knows if your corals could have stood another boiling...

Ox

Hehe, yeah but I had some real trustworthy people looking after it :)

Good thing you didnt leave me in charge of looking after the tank, you mightve began to wonder why I suddenly have frags of all the same corals as you.

Hahaha, nice. Just picked up a new frag tonight. Ox may recognize the name "Todd's Torch" from our local club :). Anyways, it's rediculously neon green with white tips and has been in captivity within various Western New Yorker's tanks for the better part of 15 years. Can't wait till it fully extends :D

I havent been to any local club meetings so as to the coral you are refering... no idea... but I love pics... and maybe in the future, a frag :shifty:

Ox :good:

Well, it'll prolly be fully happy by the weekend, so I'll take a pic or two :)

Mike, have you seen the Aussie Torches? They go for about $60 a head, I may have to buy one just to get a picture to you. I'm working n getting my mystery wrasse or the leopard, whichever eats first!

But it looks great, the pokerstar looks pretty nice, but I'm going to get a couple pieces of encrusting monti's from a friend soon, pokerstar, sunset, superman, purple haze, you name it, I'm gonna have it!

You talkin like Orange torches? Yeah they're pretty sweet too :)

The Favites is doing very well, and will make it back to the display tank by the end of this month for sure. The hammer just never seems to get better or worse... *shrug*

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back