The Black Parade

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I think My chem are good, they are a lil bit shouty but the new album is not emo... whoever says it is, is silly, as "all i want for christmas" in the new album "Black parade" is far from emo...:blink:

All I Want For Christmas is in The Black Parade? I've heard the song by them, but I don't think it is.

You know, I don't give a crap anymore, call them emo. I agree that their first two albums are on the emo side, but their new album is going away from that. I really don't care what people think about my music anymore.

They got two new singles coming out! I Don't Love You, and Teenagers!!!
Does that mean at school I can call you Emo Boy now?

Nope. I'm just saying call them emo if you want, I don't care. I never said call me emo because I won't care.

Ok, if your coming in here just to flame My Chemical Romance, calling them emo, leave. But if you didn't know, they're newest album, "The Black Parade" came out on Oct. 23rd Internationally. I got it the day after the international release. Now, this album got a 4/5 by Rolling Stones. I'd have to agree, it is way better than Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge and You Brought Me Your Bullets, I Brought You My Love. They do sound slightly different though. You can see a huge Queen influence in it, but with darker twists, and even some jazz and polka like stuff! But in the end, it's quite a good album.

Track Listing:
1. The End.
2. Dead!
3. This Is How I Disapear
4. The Sharpest Lives
5. Welcome to the Black Parade
6. I Don't Love You
7. House Of Wolves
8. Cancer
9. Mama
10. Sleep
11. Teenagers
12. Disenchanted
13. Famous Last Words
14. Blood [Hidden Track]

So, how do you like it? Do you have it? Talk about it here!

but Samuel Denison Bauer they are flaming
-_- Ok. Why do people do that?
The emo jokes aren't even funny anymore its just plain sad.
=O
emo jokes are funny!!!!!

what about wemo sam? can I call you wemo?

Anyway, everyone knows that albums with 5 or more tracks that are just one word always suck....

Did the wemos at my chemical romance take too many anti-depressant pills? I think that's how they got their band name.

Hmmm well Black parade aint emo, listen to the songs, you wont hear anythin emo in them... Fall out boy on the other hand are quite emo... Adam and Andrew define what an emo is, tis sooo true emo boys are whineeeerrrrrrsssss, does my head in when my emo friend calls himself fat and ugly ¬.¬ tis such a girly thing to say...

My friend said my chemical romance were called sommat else previously, twas a drug/chemical they used to get their groupies to sleep with them... (((((Apparantly))))), don't quote me on that :eek:

Emo is more about image than music (although their music is the typical teenage angst emo style). MCR are more emo than anyone else I can think of - priveleged children wearing black eyeliner (Maybelline or the likes tho, not goth shop hard man stuff *lmao*)and talking about how hard their lives are, and singing about self harming, or killing their friends, often doig this shakey head thing with eyes wide open, like they're trying to convince someone they're not ODing on their antidepressants they got off their personal psych. Very, VERY emo. "I'm not okay", no you're not mate, you're not even half listenable, you're rubbish. :lol:

Most reactions

Back