Thank You

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jiffy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Below is a copy of a thank you I posted in a thread I started in the Emergency forum. I wanted it to be here so that more people could see it.

----
And the last comment I would like to make is to say thank you tstenback, and everyone on this forum. Being new to fishkeeping, this site and the people on it have proved invaluable. Just the advice that I got from this post alone from luxum and tstenback helped greatly when I went to the LFS. I actually knew what I was talking about.

The guy at the LFS seemed rather enthused that I semi knew what I was talking about and that I keep up on my maintence. I told him I did a small waterchange when I saw the one sick fish and that I was going to do another one and a gravel vacuum today. Turns out he was just about to recomend I do this. He also asked how often I feed, and I said twice a day but I was thinking about cutting back to once a day (look at one of my earlier posts in this thread) and he said, exactly.

He said it was good I have done my research and I should have very healthy tanks if I keep up the good work. He also asked where I did my research and I told him about this forum.

I think that the advice I have gotten in this forum, as well as reading other peoples posts (and some outside research too), has helped me avoid a lot of trouble that newbies typically make. Sure, I have lost 2 fish in the past week and have another one that is ill, but as far as the opinions I have gotten so far I am doing everything properly and it was nothing I could have done.

So, I just want to thank everyone on this forum for all the advice and opinions they have given. It really is a great resource for anyone, new or old to the hobby to be able to check out this site.

Thank you
Jiffy

Copy and pasted from: http://fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=46426

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back