Thank You!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

parker313

Back Again
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to the mods and admin who requested and approved this forum - what a great idea! :thumbs:

--Kristin

New forum!
I just had to make at least one post in it :p

(yes this is thecnically spam ;) )

To All the Mods....wonderful....impressive......forward thinking......great stuff. TFF born and bred. Hats off to all of you. SH

No need to thank us, its a credit to you all. :nod:

Without your membership here, research and advice to other members etc, then not only would the Nano section be here but the marines would not be as healthy and strong as it is today.

Its my thanks on behalf of the mod team for making this part of the forum such an outstanding one :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow we get a new setion added to the forum I think it is great. I have been on here a long time and I have learned a lot when it comes to fish. And now something new to try....

Nano's are big these days, and people dont know how much work it really is. I think this is an excellent Idea. Wish this was around when i started
:p
steelhealr would Mod this place pritty well i rekon. He is very knowledgable with nano's. Also has one of the best nano's i've ever seen

I'm blushing. I will reiterate, Parker 313 was the pioneering nano tank here, at least for me. She started her nano in Sept. '04. I saw her tank in the winter and my first post on her thread was in Mar'05. At that time she was already investigating various skimmers for a tank of only 10 gallons. TFF and these tanks have come a long way. SH

congratz,

I've been watching the discussion in the board anouncements section and I see its finally realized its self here.

well done

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back