Thank Goodness

ECCO_

Fish Crazy
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
344
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Davy Jones' Locker
Ok, I started out with a ten gallon aquarium, then a 30gallon. Ive been in the hobby of keeping fish for awhile and wanted to get a bigger tank. I had been asking my mom to get me a 55gallon for year or so and she finally agreed to get me one the first of the year 2008. I cant wait!!!

I wanted to know what would be good fish for a tank this size.
 
True, and thats a long time and Ill be in school, but in time comes good things and I want to be ready.
Also, Ive been waiting a long time for this and Im really eager.
 
Angelfish and a school of larger tetras?
 
Hmmm, Clown loaches would be good. What tank mates would go with them??? And would the loaches keep the tank clean?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top