Text changing font

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Well this is still going on. Any time I copy and paste anything from anywhere, the part that was pasted ends up changing to new times roman and a smaller sized font.

I can copy stuff from the window I am typing in, or from a different window, different website, from a word document or notepad, and they all go to new times roman.

Well this is still going on. Any time I copy and paste anything from anywhere, the part that was pasted ends up changing to new times roman and a smaller sized font.

I can copy stuff from the window I am typing in, or from a different window, different website, from a word document or notepad, and they all go to new times roman.
Weird

The libraries are shut and I won't use their pcs because they are gross and filthy. I cleaned one of their keyboards and the desk it was on. It was disgusting. I used alcohol wipes and they started out white but after cleaning the desk and keyboard, they were dark brown.

The libraries are shut and I won't use their pcs because they are gross and filthy. I cleaned one of their keyboards and the desk it was on. It was disgusting. I used alcohol wipes and they started out white but after cleaning the desk and keyboard, they were dark brown.
I dont even want to think about how many hands have used those keyboards maybe next time wear disposable gloves

The library books and dvds are the same. They fell tacky/ sticky when you touch them and when you wipe them with a alcohol wipe the grime comes off and the book/ dvd case changes colour. It's really gross.

The library books and dvds are the same. They fell tacky/ sticky when you touch them and when you wipe them with a alcohol wipe the grime comes off and the book/ dvd case changes colour. It's really gross.
I have never had that experience with the books at my library

I live in Hicksville, it's full of halfwit inbred hillbillies that put stuff on the ground and then put it on the shelf without wiping it down first. Most of the kids and old people are fine but the adults (aged between 20 & 40) are morons.

Post #11 at the following link is another example of this bug, which is annoying me. It changed the text font and size, and put in extra gaps where I used the enter key. This is getting very frustrating.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back