FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Shnee

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Exchange:
Item/s Offered - Tetra Tec EX2400
Condition - Excellent
Item/s Required - Any decent quality external filter around the 1200 Liter/Hour mark Ideally swap would pay the shipping costs for both items but I am open to negotiation on this.
Condition - Good to Excellent
Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s
Location - Bristol

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

This is also listed in the For Sale Section so happy to do that if it suits more http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/337059-tetra-tec-ex2400-for-sale/

Is it running at the moment? I have a tetratec ex1200 but its in use (not very helpful I know) trouble is I am in birmingham too (this is getting worse isnt it :lol: ) the good point is I am hoping to get some new filters in the next couple of weeks so the ex1200 would be shut down, could possibly swap then. Just one thing what is the height and width of the 2400 so I know it will fit in the cupboard? :good:
Thanks

Hi Star 4

Its not currently running as I am using my rather piddly internal because I can not really run this in my front room.

Dimensions: L 34 / W 33 / 60 (cm)

Happy to wait a couple of weeks and if you drive we could meet half way between Bristol and B'Ham.

All the best

Shnee

Just had a measure up, I can just squeeze it in the cupboard :lol: , does it have all pipework and media, or would I need media?. The ex1200 is all complete with media, when my new filters are ordered and arrive if I get them set up and leave the 1200 running till the morning we swap it will be ready to use :good: We would meet up along the m5 somewhere no problem.

Yup comes with all the pipework/media/clips etc, M5 suits me well.

When do you plan to buy your new filter ?

Fantastic, no worries on media swapping then. I get paid next Thursday so will order it then, should only take a day or so hopefully to get here. Are you available to meet up during the week?

During the week will be tough as I am out most nights with various sports but could do Michaelwood Services on any evening at about 1800 or 2130 (either side of said physical activity)

Ok I will speak to hubby see whats best for him (he does the fetching for me :lol: ) during the day is usually best for him.

Well could do Michaelwood services at a lunchtime if that's easiest, but would need to be able to confirm on the morning as although work is currently quiet it has the potential to get manic suddenly.

That would be great :good: I will pm you my number etc so we can organise ourselves when my new filters arrive. However if you do get a chance to sell the 2400 before I am sorted not a problem :good:

Sadly Star4 has had to pull out does anyone have a smaller filter for exchange ?

hey, ive got a aqua one cf1000, dunno if you'd be interested

haowin - Reading the reviews out there I am not really convinced would be happy to swap for the filter and some cash.

stephen.h89 - I am happy to ship the filter would cost £20 via courier. (Where are you based)

i am in dunstable bedfordshire, but unfortunately i have no funds at the min, my cat has to go vets tomoro so the money i had set aside for a filter is going on that instead

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back