Tetra Min Crisps

Miah002

Fish Addict
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
771
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I went to one of my lfs yesterday. I only go there for food and nothing else. I get most of my stuff from Maidenhead Aqautics.

They reccomended tetra min crisps to me. They said all sized fish can have it. Having opened they looked a bit large. So I fed it to one of my tanks which houses

small tropical fish. The Guppys were trying to eat but it just wouldn't gone it's mouth. Same with all the other fish except the platies

who seemed to love it. The larger fish in my other tanks could eat it.

Is it a food for small mouthed tropical fishes?
 
Anyone? :shout:

Am i the only one whos used this food?
 
I use this myself, my neons dont have trouble eating it they just take a few trys

All i do to make sure is I put some in whole and crush the next lot up to make sure they all get some. (just in case)
 
So i should crush it and not put it in whole?
 
If you crush it then won't it lose it's goodness?
 
no, for mine, the colour crisps the colour enchancing stuff is in the middle and the nutritional stuff on the outside, so when you look at it some fish may get all colour bits and no nutritional parts, but thats unlikely,
 
OK. So the good stuffs in the middle.

How much sholud i give them?

I only feed my fish once a day and on cleaning days i don't feed them.
 
no the good stuffs on the outside, its the colour enchancing stuff on the inside, why not feeed them during cleaning days, and tropical fish need feeding 2-3 times a day, just feed whatever they will eat in 5 mins and then divide it by 2 or 3 and give it them at more regular intervals than u are currently doing
 
Ok i shall feed them today then.

I have to clean the tanks today.
 
Yeah, i clean my tanks once a week. I do a 20 % water change and i siphon the gravel
 

Most reactions

Back
Top