Tetra Eaten!

bam_emma

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Teesside
I recently got some new fish,
The tailed guppys are tormenting my molly
And today i came home to find that one of my tetras was floating on the top half eaten!
I blame them!!!
Why have they eaten it though??
 
Most fish will nibble at other dead fish :) they wont of killed it though, just oppotunistic.
 
I recently got some new fish,
The tailed guppys are tormenting my molly
And today i came home to find that one of my tetras was floating on the top half eaten!
I blame them!!!
Why have they eaten it though??

"tailed guppys" You have guppys with NO tails?? LOL

Its weird i have a molly that bullies the ENTIRE TANK, Im talking EVERYTHING even my RTBS!!!!! hahaha (wait till RTBS grows up! then he will see!)
 
There the guppys with the really big tails lol
And i cant believe it!!
You think its coz i only got 2 tetras??And there supposed to be in groups of 6?
 
The male Guppys then. lol
I wouldnt think thats why its dead - probably just died and other fish will pick at a corpse :sick:
But yeah Your neons will feel safer and therfore happier in larger groups.

Totaly offtopic but i cant belive they have an osama smiley here!!! - :osama:
 
Ok cheers!
I never knew they were supposed to be in larger groups, the shop where i got them from didnt even tell me!!
:angry:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top