Tell me something funny

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Tell me something funny​

Huh, I don't know... Help needed...!
We humans do belong to livebearers for we are mammals...
I'm a novice on male pregnancy... Any advice is welcome...
I've noticed that my belly is growing and somewhat squared off...
I also seem to choose to be alone from time to time. And yesterday I did hide behind a bush in the backyard... But I do have to say that I do eat and move well... Or could it be my food parameters that ain't well...?
DSCF0034a.jpg
And if I am pregnant... how long will it take before I drop fry...?

A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. He eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over. The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my tour is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go." The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!"

A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. He eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over. The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my tour is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go." The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!"
Oh , if only . . .

Humor is the best medicine there is... 👍
It might not cure someone who's sick but it does make it more bearable... Never forget that! 😉 And I know from own experience this to be true...
There are few troubles in this world that are not lessened by a good laugh and a good sleep. --Irish Proverb

Dan Szymborski, a baseball reporter, decided to have a play with an AI generator....and produced this......all 46 US Presidents as you possibly never saw them before (nothing derogatory, just mildly amusing)

They are actually pretty good...and might raise a chuckle or two.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back