Tell me something funny

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Only fans lol but yes only feed
I knew what you REALLY meant I was just playing with the words... Listen I'm clean and fairly innocent, doesnt mean I dont know some stuff 😂😂
My time in public school for 5th grade and the really screwed up side of discord taught me some stuff lol... Sooo yah.
I'm not THAT clueless on what's up with all that online stuff...

I knew what you REALLY meant I was just playing with the words... Listen I'm clean and fairly innocent, doesnt mean I dont know some stuff 😂😂
My time in public school for 5th grade and the really screwed up side of discord taught me some stuff lol... Sooo yah.
I'm not THAT clueless on what's up with all that online stuff...
Only fans lol but yes only feed
The fact you actually said the site name though 😂😂😭😂

Is that OF site the place I heard about where you can buy new and used fans. I could use a new fan...I'll have to check it out.
Web_1500-SPR_Group_RM_02-595106cea66b4633bb1962295055885c.jpg

Is that OF site the place I heard about where you can buy new and used fans. I could use a new fan...I'll have to check it out.
Web_1500-SPR_Group_RM_02-595106cea66b4633bb1962295055885c.jpg
Yah they got lots of "fans"... Suuuuuurrrrrre.... 😂😂

So a story I thought was a little funny that happened about two days ago...
My mom, brother, and myself were all out at a store looking for new shirts. Well my mom is trying her best to help and she pulls out what she thought to be a nice salt life shirt. And it WAS a saltlife shirt... The back of the shirt was facing me so I could see the design on the back and all she saw was the front that said in the top right corner "SaltLife". But the back of the shirt (what I was seeing) had an image of a mermaid/pirate/skeleton... But it was like... A bit of a suggestive image I'll just put it like that 😅. And my mom is like: " Oh hey, look this is a nice blue and it has salt life written on there!" I just laughed cause my mom had no clue what so ever! And then she turned the shirt around and was like: "Ohhhh... 😳. Whoops. Yah, nevermind"

(heyyyyyyyyyyy rocky l accidentally hit the ''sad'' reaction l didn't mean to!)

*officer pulls car over*

Officer: "What's your name sir?"

David: "da-da-da-da-dav-da-david, sir"

Officer: "Oh, you have a stutter sir?"

David: "No my father did. The guy who wrote on my birth certificate was just a jerk."

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back