Tattoo's Whos Got What

malakye

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
So lets see your tatoo's. Quite a few people added on the piercing topic that they had tats so I thought I would start a topic so we could see them.
I will add some pictures of my husband and my tats later.

Got this on inside of my arm the day i got engaged the g/f got a ring i got a tattoo :p

Tho im working on a design to improve it and make it bigger

Thats pretty. Are you drawing up the design yourself?
The pictures of my tats are on the external hard drive on my husbands pc, hes doing something with that just now so can't access it just now but will get pictures as soon as hes finished.

Thats pretty. Are you drawing up the design yourself?

Was going too but took my g/f to get a tinkerbell tattoo the other week and the artist in there looks decent so i might see if he can come up with something.

Also looking at getting something tribal on my shoulder in a few weeks

I've got 9 tats in all.
My first was a simply burning black heart when I was 16. I've got a playboy bunny, a flying unicorn, a magic hat, 2 dolphins, chinese lettering and flowers on my neck and ivy leaves round my ankle.

its an old photo but this is the only one i have at the moment

Bio.jpg

covered all my back in koy carp,over my shoulder down left arm all koys and water shades,peony roses the oter side of my back is,big king cobra,and triable mask on right of chest,been getting them done off m8,an hour here and there for the past couple of years iam getting all my old stuff covered up.will be getting more,must love pain,or be crazy, :hyper:

Justkia, my best friend has that same pegasus/unicorn across her mid back.
Kenny wheres the pictures of yours?

Heres a couple of pictures of my dragon, he actually goes from just below my knee to a couple of inches above my ankle and over half way round my leg. I do have other tats but can't find the pictures of them so will have to get hubby to take new pictures for me.
new031.jpg

Jun0352.jpg

This is hubbys favourite tat, he calls beastie. He was still getting work done to it when these pictures where taken, I need to get new pictures of that, its over a year old now.
2ndjune2007061.jpg

28thmay2007017.jpg

28thmay2007018.jpg

28thmay2007019.jpg

This is similar to what I want next but on my leg. Hopefully they will be able to cover the scar on the other leg.

tat_1_large.jpg

im not into tatoos when im older theres no way o want one, its not the pain, i just feel that if you have your G/Fs name on your arm and want it removed
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You dont have to get a name put on anything. I have been married for years, lived with him for longer, have a 17 year old son and 11 year old but wouldn't get my hubbys name put on me just as he wouldnt get mine added either.

Most reactions

Back