Tanks Online

wigdean

New Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
England
Just been looking around all the lfs around here and they seem to have bumped the prices of their tanks up considerably for some reason. Which has forced me to look online for a new tank. Not looking for anything too big (20 gal tops really, maybe bigger depending on price).

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can buy online? I know of a couple of websites (namely Seapets and AquariumsDelivered) but I don't know how reputable they are.

Edit: In the UK. Bit stupid of me to not put my location. :rolleyes:
 
I got my Marineland Six from Drs. Foster and Smith, they have lots of diff tanks, and are cheaper than regular stores - plus you can usually find a promo code online if you google for one.
 
Check ebay, they usually require local pick up so you don't have to worry about shipping. Also second hand places are pretty good.
 
Got a couple on my watch list on ebay but I think they are going to be too big. It's going upstairs and I don't want anything too heavy really. Shame though as they are very cheap.

Will check out Drs Foster and Smith. Thanks.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top