lilacamy931
Starting again
Hello All!
I am now getting my final and fifth tank and having a little trouble placing where sockets lie. I currently have 4 plug extensions and was thinking of getting a 8 plug extension rather than attaching an extension to an extension. Are the 8 plugs safe? Me and my partners only concern is it will be in use 24/7 to operate to tanks with at least 6 plug sockets used. Sorry if silly question but not very technical or electrical minded...
Thanks for any help
I am now getting my final and fifth tank and having a little trouble placing where sockets lie. I currently have 4 plug extensions and was thinking of getting a 8 plug extension rather than attaching an extension to an extension. Are the 8 plugs safe? Me and my partners only concern is it will be in use 24/7 to operate to tanks with at least 6 plug sockets used. Sorry if silly question but not very technical or electrical minded...
Thanks for any help








