The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

greenmumma141

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Just a video of a cucumber dinner :)  All comments are welcome...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=067AODpajdY[/media]

You have some lovely looking fish there :)

Like the reflection of your little one when they stroll by in the walker "what you up to mum?" :D

Haha he likes to be involved.. somewhere in the video i et ambushed by my 4 year old and almost dropped my camera. Had to use background music on this one hehe

what kind of loach are those? they are beautiful

have you had any problems with the loach i bought 2 form my lfs and they was fine for a few weeks but after a few weeks they killed my Ram cichlid and then they started trying to kill my silver sharks... So i had to get rid of them. I have been searching google and have been told that when they get big they need to be put in a tank on there own because they will start to suck on other fishes scales...
Just wondering if you have had problems ?

Isn't that Chinese algae eaters?

I may have been ignorant to them, I saw polkadot loaches, perhaps ill check the video again...

Didnt see anything that might do that, I know these do as I'm waiting to rehome mine:

image-2_zpsce83e647.jpg

ech0o said:
what kind of loach are those? they are beautiful

They are polka dot loaches :) Thank you very much, i absolutely love them. Their personalities are pretty great too!
nick1200 said:
have you had any problems with the loach i bought 2 form my lfs and they was fine for a few weeks but after a few weeks they killed my Ram cichlid and then they started trying to kill my silver sharks... So i had to get rid of them. I have been searching google and have been told that when they get big they need to be put in a tank on there own because they will start to suck on other fishes scales...
Just wondering if you have had problems ?

I agree with Shelster that you're probably thinking of a chinese algae eater. I remember replying to a post about a situation that sounds a lot like what you're talking about, I think it was probably yours lol. CAE's are much different from loaches. My polka dots are very socially polite, and surprisingly gentle as well. They are piggies so they help themselves to whatever food they can get, and they also like to chew holes in my larger leaved plants, but other than that no problems at all :)

Most reactions

trending

Back