andywg Bored into leaving Joined Aug 16, 2004 Messages 6,350 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Somewhere else, as I am banned... Aug 6, 2008 #16 FW get straight tap water, SW get RO top ups.
connorsbala Leader Of The Seahorse's! Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 1,411 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Essex,UK Aug 6, 2008 #17 I do a 25% water change on all my tanks once a week, but if they need topping up: -The Axolotl tank gets de-chlorinated tap -The Dwarf Puffer Tank gets RO -The Marines get RO
I do a 25% water change on all my tanks once a week, but if they need topping up: -The Axolotl tank gets de-chlorinated tap -The Dwarf Puffer Tank gets RO -The Marines get RO
raptorrex Inactive Joined Aug 1, 2006 Messages 6,480 Reaction score 2 Points 36 Location U.K. Aug 6, 2008 #18 straight tap water both for fish, inverts and the newts. 30%ish water change for the main tank and 80% for the newt tank. weekly.
straight tap water both for fish, inverts and the newts. 30%ish water change for the main tank and 80% for the newt tank. weekly.
invader I'm a girl. Joined Dec 19, 2005 Messages 2,104 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Orlando, FL, USA Aug 6, 2008 #19 If I need to top off, then it's just regular old tap water. Stopped dechlorinating it a while back.
maximinimus Fish Crazy Joined Jun 9, 2008 Messages 204 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Derbyshire Aug 6, 2008 #20 I top mine up with Champagne, not any old stuff mind you - Clos du Mesnil or better only! Seriously though, Since I change 25-30% at least once per week with RO water I dont need to top up
I top mine up with Champagne, not any old stuff mind you - Clos du Mesnil or better only! Seriously though, Since I change 25-30% at least once per week with RO water I dont need to top up