silver tipped
Fish Fanatic
Hi,
I want to buy a 10g tank for my 3 female bettas. I went into a local lfs (not the one I normal use) and saw a Fluval uno 500. I asked how many litres the tank held and was told 50l, which I think is about 11g.
However there was a tank there that I know to be 34l and was told that it held 25l. So you see I'm not totally convinced that the sales person really knew.
The dimensions are 50cm by 25cm by 30cm.
I did use a converter and it came out as 34l.
I am very confused and my brain hurts. I think I must be thick but can someone help me.
Ta.
I want to buy a 10g tank for my 3 female bettas. I went into a local lfs (not the one I normal use) and saw a Fluval uno 500. I asked how many litres the tank held and was told 50l, which I think is about 11g.
However there was a tank there that I know to be 34l and was told that it held 25l. So you see I'm not totally convinced that the sales person really knew.
The dimensions are 50cm by 25cm by 30cm.
I did use a converter and it came out as 34l.
I am very confused and my brain hurts. I think I must be thick but can someone help me.
Ta.







