The_Dude Fishaholic Joined Mar 13, 2007 Messages 635 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Tennessee Apr 26, 2007 #1 10 gal US 1 Betta 3 Bronze Corydoras 4 Ghost shrimp good chance I overstocked huh? I know this is in the wrong forum I just had an accident...
10 gal US 1 Betta 3 Bronze Corydoras 4 Ghost shrimp good chance I overstocked huh? I know this is in the wrong forum I just had an accident...
tangokitty Fish Addict Joined Apr 15, 2008 Messages 781 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location California Apr 25, 2008 #2 That tank sounds fine to me! Not overstocked at all.
T tim1 Fish Fanatic Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA Apr 29, 2008 #3 Not over-stocked at all. You could even add more fish if you want(though not to many).
wendywc Rocking a crabshell for a hat. Joined Jan 22, 2006 Messages 2,157 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Houston, TX - USA Apr 29, 2008 #4 Yeah, I would add a couple more cories, but that's it.
ALW What works for one may not work for another! Joined Apr 8, 2008 Messages 2,149 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Leeds, UK Apr 30, 2008 #5 I agree, id add a couple more cories