Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well!!!... the cream of the crops. These are all the "Tank of the Month" winners for the past 12 months. Choose the grand Champion for 2010.... Because these are the champion of champions, we're going to open voting for 2 months..... The grand winner will thus be announced on old years eve.

Vote for your all time favourite..... take your time and vote fair.....

November 2009
BigFairyNov09no2forwinnersgallery.jpg

December 2009
TetraUKDecemberTOTM.jpg

January 2010
Snowflake311-Jan2010TOTM.jpg

February 2010
AdAndrewsFebTOTM.jpg

March 2010
ShredMarchTOTM-1.jpg

April 2010
HunterpreyAprilTOTM.jpg

May 2010
MrPurplePickle-May2010TOTM.jpg

June 2010
Gaz_SJune2010TOTM.jpg

July 2010
BrickoJul10TOTM.jpg

August 2010
MewMew42AugTOTM.jpg

September 2010
IanhoSep10TOTM.jpg

October 2010
007-7.jpg

well spotted Ashers, sorted. :good:

Crikey, there`s some lovely tanks there!! Think I`m going to have to do 'eenie meenie minie mo' on the 4 I really like as it`s so difficult to choose :hyper: :unsure:

April and September are just so close.

I think I'm going to go with April, just about. I think It would look even better with Black gravel though.

October is right up there too though. Those Denison Barbs help so much :wub:

wow some belters there

had a good think but my favourite was the first I saw Nov 09 although Feb 2010 was also stunning

Feb 2010, for me. He did a cracking job with the tank.

ooooooooo I am stuck here I am drawn to Nov 09 and May -_- . Feb and Mar are pretty nice too. oh decisions...

I went for september but if you took the same tanks as in the each month and looked at them now I also think that septembers held its own and has dramaticly changed and I looked at all the others I could find in the list to compare how they have been long term.

Next time you do tank of the year with the previous winners I think you should try and do it with updated photos of how they are as it means that allot of the ones pictures would I think look allot better.

This of course means that the tank still needs to be running and looked after but would give a much clearer indication of the tank and how it has progressed etc but thats what a tank of the year should be about something that has had progress and changes and shows how things can become even better over time.

Anyways well done to everyone, they do all look great.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Went for September myself, for similar reasons.

this is a hard choice, really liking April and May judged on the above pics but it was a hard choice as there are some really nice tanks above so congrats to all for getting into the tank of the year poll. :kewlpics:

tough....very tough.

Interesting that ALL of them are planted tanks. Hopefully we will see more marine/african cichlid/predator etc. tanks in the future.

I liked some of the others as well, but I like September's tank the best. Very tastefully done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back