Tank Of The Month Entries For August

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutley loving your hardscape xingumike.
Perfect example that less can definately be more.
Work of art mate!

Thanks all for the positive comments.

@Slim, what i really want it some of the thin, twisty wood you have in your tank to finish it off, sadly not available here.

Choice in general here is crap, when I saw the stuff I have in there now I bought the lot there and then 7kg's of it.

Nearly there with the scape, couple more small pieces to fit and another external to hook up before I get some Lori's imported from Malaysia and the US.

Thanks all for the positive comments.

@Slim, what i really want it some of the thin, twisty wood you have in your tank to finish it off, sadly not available here.

Choice in general here is crap, when I saw the stuff I have in there now I bought the lot there and then 7kg's of it.

Nearly there with the scape, couple more small pieces to fit and another external to hook up before I get some Lori's imported from Malaysia and the US.
Its Redmoor root mate.
Im sure you could find loads of the stuff online if you looked
Not that your tank needs it, lookin great as it is :good:
Good luck in TOTM :rolleyes:

Ah Geez!!.... since there's been no small tank Contenders before.... Let's do it.... Here is my entry!....

100_1557.jpg

And the verification.....

100_1559.jpg

I came second in May TOTM competition...am I allowed to re-enter this one?

I came second in May TOTM competition...am I allowed to re-enter this one?

See why not :) as any comp you may enter any number of times, unless you get disqualified in one! I wpuld of entered my betta tank but I never see small tanks in these :( but I need a better camera!

All of them are very nice :) and best of luck to the winner as up to now your all winners to me :good: nice works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back