Tank Maintinence

liking the water pump idea its not the removing the water thats a chore its re-filling and i dont like the idea of using hose then de-chloring much prefer to de-chlor 1st

Put the dechlor in first, it will mix in the existing water waiting for you to add water with chlorine in - then fill from the hose.

From what has been said on here, the removal of chrlorine is pretty much instant. Nothing to worry about.


Yeah I was also a little afraid of how I was going to add the water treatment to the new water that was coming straight out of the tap. I put half of the amount I needed straight in the tank first, then added the water. I added the rest of the water treatment once more water was in the tank.

I had no problems at all. The water treatment works instantly and you can't really OD the fish with it. I am sure you could but thats rare and you would need a lot of water conditioner to do that.

Once you try the python or rig one yourself like I did you will wonder what took you so long to switch over.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top