Tank Is Cycled First 2 Fish Are In.

snowflake311

Fish nerd
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
8
Points
38
Location
US
YES !!!! My tank is cycled it took 7 almost 8 weeks but its done. I put my 2 blue acaras in and it's ready to go. I am so excited I am going fish shopping today for some Cory cats. I'm going to move my Medusa pleco over in a little bit.

It feels so go to be done with it. I will post some photos tonight.
 
my *cycle* has just started, 8 weeks eh , thats not so bad....

It would have been more like 6 weeks if I did not mess it up. In mid cycle I started to ad more ammonia and well that throw every thing off.

Any ways Here are my 2 Blue acaras in their new home. I just got 5 pepper cory cats they are in quarantine For a week and a half. They are so cute and little.
BAPretty.jpg

BAdoing2.jpg


I can't wait to add the Cory cats. Then I'm going to buy a School of red eye tetras.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top