Talk To Me Like Im A 5 Year Old ... :)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lol .. yeah ! xD

OK thanks, ok my second batch of sand cleaning .. first one took roughly hour and a bit =/

why do i feel

"dad can we goto the beach?" ..."NO!"...COMING ON?

Hey fella

I started off a year and a half ago with 13 harlequin rasboras and I've still got 'em all (and I ended up doing fish in cycling) Still my most characterful fish in my tank! Good luck

Hey,

Have set the tank up, after hours of washing sand positioning things, filter is away running, heater is in, and on (although pilot light pings out every now and then?).. like a boiler, just realized all is ok ..

BUT, the light in which fits in the hood of the tank s a problem :( ... the hood its self seems to be broken, so my question is is there any lights, that can go in the tank (that give off a fair bit light?) or maybe can be suckerd.. to the under side of the hood?

THanks

i believe:

http://www.aa-aquarium.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=108&next_img=2

the tank i have us currently that except AA GPS 775 i think, is there anyone knows a place for replace lid even? checked all over on net...

You can use a clip on lamp from ikea or an arcpod 11W and leave the tank open top unless you have jumping fish.

If you're fishless cycling then you wont need a light until the cycle has finished, which is plenty of time to find a new light, or a whole new lid! If you replace the whole top then you just need the dimensions. There's also the option of making your own lid, or as saltynay said - leave it open topped as long as you don't have jumping fish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back