Taking Offers - 10g Aquarium Kit (with All You Need!) For Sale

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

trojannemo

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hi guys. due to time constraints and financial difficulties i can't excuse having two tanks set up in my room any longer. so i've torn down my betta tank and it's available for sale for local pickup down in Miami/Broward.

the tank has been used for about 6 months. here's the flyer i put up at my university. i've also sent this to my local aquarium club (GCAS) so this is a first-come first-serve type of thing.

FOR SALE
COMPLETE AQUARIUM KIT

Used for only 6 months, in like-new condition!
Kit includes everything you need to create a perfect starter freshwater community.
More experienced aquarists can also use this kit to create a radiant nano-reef!

Kit includes the following:

Perfecto 10 gallon glass aquarium – black trim.
Perfecto universal aquarium hood and light fixture – black trim.
Coralife 20W 10,000K/Actinic Blue bulbs (2x)
Marineland Bio-Wheel 20-gallon filter (with new filter pad! - needs new bio-wheel)
Tetra 50W pre-set submersible heater.
Tetra Whisper Air 40 (for up to 40g tanks) pump + gang valve + tubing + 2 air stones!
Mag-Float magnetic algae scraper.
Glass submersible thermometer.
Reversible blue (saltwater)/planted (freshwater) background.

As an added bonus I’ll also include FREE pre-washed black gravel, decorative coral cave and decorative plastic plants!

A total value of over $200, I’m selling mine for:

Only $80 O.B.O.

I ONLY HAVE ONE KIT, CALL NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!

i wouldn't know how to ship this, plus it would be rather expensive to do so. so i'm looking to sell to someone local from the tri-county area that's willing to pick-up in Miami. i'll meet you anywhere in Miami-Dade county, but i'm not going out of county unless you're willing to pay for my gas-guzzler to get there :rolleyes:

everything is in good or like-new condition. i take good care of my things. if you are interested in using it for bettas let me know, i may still have the custom dividers i made that are perfect for this setup.

anyone interested email me at [email protected], call me at 786-281-7821 or message me here.

thanks! :good:

EDIT: PICTURES!

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

i'll have it but you'll have to pay for my return flight from the UK lol

i'll have it but you'll have to pay for my return flight from the UK lol

sorry! if i could do that...then i wouldn't be selling the tank in the first place :crazy:

anyone else interested? need to sell this fast!

BUMP...

guys i really need to sell this! no local members interested?

ACCEPTING BEST OFFERS NOW

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back