Le Sorcier
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2007
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I plan to switch my set up from a 27l to a 60l.
Can I use 100% new water in the new tank or should I add some from the old one?
And the main question is with a new filter, could I just put my old sponges loose in the tank for a week or so or maybe attach them to the outside of the new filter? Or maybe even cut the sponge so it fits in the new filter?
And how long would I need to do this for?
Many thanks
ps
The fish being moved are
2 Platys
2 Mollies
1 Endler
5 Cories
Can I use 100% new water in the new tank or should I add some from the old one?
And the main question is with a new filter, could I just put my old sponges loose in the tank for a week or so or maybe attach them to the outside of the new filter? Or maybe even cut the sponge so it fits in the new filter?
And how long would I need to do this for?
Many thanks
ps
The fish being moved are
2 Platys
2 Mollies
1 Endler
5 Cories







