Switcheroo?

bloatedguppy

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Well right now I have a 25 gal, 4 year old tank that I've been haveing to switch around with lately. So far I have 5 med danios, 5 small species of rainbowfish, 4 clownloachs that I've had for 3 years, and just got 2 gold gouramis. Now all of my fish get along and do not fight except the gold gouramis, rarely though, and I was just wondering I like gold gouramis but should I take em back and get like 2 small angel fish or any other species? My tank size is 2ft tall and long and 1ft wide. So what are some appropriate med size tank mates if I replace the gouramis or should I just keep what I got?
 
yes remove the gouramies and the clown loach while you're at it. they will outgrow your tank. replace the gouramies with some platies or something more appropriately sized. some corys would be ok for the bottom but this would be puch ing stock a bit.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top