Surgery or Edit?? Hmmm....

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to step out of this thread... permanently.

I feel this thread is overstepping the boundaries of the forum rules. I have already made a couple of people mad. Have fun with your chat!

When will I stop hearing about the Kardashians. Lol I feel like in the future they will be mentioned in history books....
I honestly don't know. I'm guessing on definite surgery and maybe editing. That being said a lot of my guesses are inaccurate haha.

I'm going to step out of this thread... permanently.

I feel this thread is overstepping the boundaries of the forum rules. I have already made a couple of people mad. Have fun with your chat!
What did the post say?

Bruh....when I say I got anxiety from this, I mean it. I have no words like I don't even understand how it's inappropriate? And, just saying, I mentioned playboy, didn't say anything else about it? I was just- ok never mind, I'm not going on.

When will I stop hearing about the Kardashians. Lol I feel like in the future they will be mentioned in history books....
I honestly don't know. I'm guessing on definite surgery and maybe editing. That being said a lot of my guesses are inaccurate haha.
Hehe you'll have to hear about them I'm afraid, it's like saying "why are people still talking about the queen?" (not the best comparison, but people call them fake royalty :rofl: ) :p

Hehe, but they can't get past the law (stay at home orders) and I'm not sure that they are scientifically different to recover in a few days hehehe. But it's only Kylie and Kanye that are billionaires (mostly from brand/business).

I mean not really....I mean when they debuted into the media they were pretty young, and most of them are parents now so that does put them in touch with reality a lot more, but not the level that we are dealing with. I'd argue that Kendall isn't really obnoxious, but the others can be (though I don't really see it that much, there's worse people out there).

Well, she (half sister) was 17/18 at that time, she's still only 22 now. Most 22 year olds don't have a house, but the Kardashians are rich so they can afford someone to take care of that for them. But I'd think that now she'd probably know.

I'd also like to say that in the past few years they have been more "humble" people than they were 10 years ago.
Great elephants I knew how to do laundry at age 9 how to mow a lawn at age 10, how to use weed killer at age 11, and how to use a machete at age 8. She is living in the lap of luxury while as a child I staggered around the back woods. At Kylies age I was working 40 hrs and becoming self suficient with plans to buy a house.

Great elephants I knew how to do laundry at age 9 how to mow a lawn at age 10, how to use weed killer at age 11, and how to use a machete at age 8. She is living in the lap of luxury while as a child I staggered around the back woods. At Kylies age I was working 40 hrs and becoming self suficient with plans to buy a house.
To be fair, she didn't choose the high life, the high life chose her. Cheers to that :)

Bruh....when I say I got anxiety from this, I mean it. I have no words like I don't even understand how it's inappropriate? And, just saying, I mentioned playboy, didn't say anything else about it? I was just- ok never mind, I'm not going on.

Hehe you'll have to hear about them I'm afraid, it's like saying "why are people still talking about the queen?" (not the best comparison, but people call them fake royalty :rofl: ) :p
Just be careful around “The Reporter”. lol!

Pheonix, these are real people. It’s sadly, a part of life. I suggest you leave the thread.
I have to agree with @Deanasue , these are real people that do exist and still are people with their heart on the same side as us and they do have same colour of blood as we do.

@PheonixKingZ , you got me really disappointed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back