Surgery or Edit?? Hmmm....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caitlyn Jennings is Bruce Jennings. He was an Olympic gold medalist. He was married to the mother Kardashian. ( Drawing a blank on first name). Then they divorced because he wanted to be a woman. He had a reality TV show. Kim Kardashian married singer, Kanye West. Kids and Momma are all wealthy.

Caitlyn Jennings is Bruce Jennings. He was an Olympic gold medalist. He was married to the mother Kardashian. ( Drawing a blank on first name). Then they divorced because he wanted to be a woman. He had a reality TV show. Kim Kardashian married singer, Kanye West. Kids and Momma are all wealthy.
Yeah, Caitlyn Jenner is a very interesting person. I have nothing against the trans part, but the way she treated the family, especially Kris afterwards was pretty bad.

I'd say that they became famous because of Kim, but Kris (mama) made them all super wealthy and successful, she works very hard for them. I'd say Kris deserves everything she has, but the kids don't recognize that and disrespect her. But I don't know about now, still katching up lmao.

Yeah, Caitlyn Jenner is a very interesting person. I have nothing against the trans part, but the way she treated the family, especially Kris afterwards was pretty bad.

I'd say that they became famous because of Kim, but Kris (mama) made them all super wealthy and successful, she works very hard for them. I'd say Kris deserves everything she has, but the kids don't recognize that and disrespect her. But I don't know about now, still katching up lmao.
Then Caitlyn wasn’t sure she wanted do be a woman after all. Well, too late, Sweetie. She/he was so handsome back in his Olympic days. I use to drool over him. :)

Then Caitlyn wasn’t sure she wanted do be a woman after all. Well, too late, Sweetie. She/he was so handsome back in his Olympic days. I use to drool over him. :)
Wow, than that magazine cover did some good then (he did a playgirl cover a long time ago, so he helped kim in 2007 when she did playboy)… :p

It was too late after she did the full transition surgery hehe.

Pheonix, these are real people. It’s sadly, a part of life. I suggest you leave the thread.
I understand that they are real people. But this thread is getting much to inappropriate for a family friendly forum.

I'm confused too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back