Supposed Weatherloach Shortage?

Honeythorn

Sugar coating and nicely nicely? I don't think so
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Stourbridge UK
I have been searching in vain for weatherloaches in all the fish stores in range, and not one of them has any. I asked the guy in the store I visit most often and he said they would get some in as soon as they were available, but that there seemed to be a shortage of them right now. :unsure: Is that actually true? In my desperation I did look on Ebay, but to be frank I don't want to buy a fish I have never seen swimming around with my own eyes.

Has anyone else found that they are scarce at the moment? Or is my area just really unlucky?
 
i have tried finding some for a month now and had no luck :(
 

Most reactions

Back
Top