Superman's Bubble tank

So It's kinda like a large version of putting your hand over the bubbles until it gets full of them? I really like your idea to! But what if they can't find their way back into the bubble? Ps: You should get a patient on the idea and you could make heaps of $$ selling it to pet stores!

BTW Doesn't the water go stale or do you have the bubbles under it or something?

There is a bubbler underneath the bubble that bubbles up through the holes in the drift wood. The newts don't seem to have a problem after a couple of days of roaming around the bottom of the tank they figure out the whole bubble idea. I would love to get a patent on this idea, but sadly it seems that there is already a patent that is something like this idea I guess, I already had someone do a patent search for me.

You could try some invertibrates such as applesnails or maybe a blue crayfish or something (provided it can not attack any fish!!) :) Nice tank!

I love the idea..... :thumbs:

.....but what about maintenance/cleaning the glass??? - is this a problem? :unsure:

:)

I have had this tank up and running for about 6 months now. Just recently I h ave noticed that the the glass inside the bubble could use just a run over to clean it up a bit, but nothing that a magnetic cleaner can't take care of. I have also discovered that the two blue snails that I have love to climb up into the bubble and lay there eggs, and it seems to be the best type of atmosphere in there because the eggs just keep hatching and the snails keep laying the eggs! This tank has worked out better than I expected it would, and I can't wait to use this type of idea in a larger tank, maybe in the next year or so after I move to a new house. If anyone has questions about any of my set ups keep on asking, or would just like to see pictures with detailed facts click on my home page in my signature.

Most reactions

Back