Sunsets Nest

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
My Sunsets have settled in and are happy enough to have made this.

:hyper: :hyper:
Picture151.jpg
:hyper: :hyper:

Congratulations!!!

Thankyou, the True Honey is making a nest aswell in the other Nano.

Nice pic Gill unfortunate that they are not male and female

Yeah in Know, but Last week i did notice that the LFS had a tank full of just Honey Females, Pity there not Sunsets though.

Very nice to see a real bubble's nest. May I ask how big your cube is? You probably don't have any surface movement, do you?

The Nano is 18" long by 10 by 12, Very little water movement as the outlet points into the Main lot of Palms and water trickles through the Leaves into the main area.

wow gill, they must be happy then. :good:

You couldnt sneak 1 or 2 tank shots in here for us to see could you :hey: im liking the sound of this "trickling" thing youve got going on. :nod:

wow gill, they must be happy then. :good:

You couldnt sneak 1 or 2 tank shots in here for us to see could you :hey: im liking the sound of this "trickling" thing youve got going on. :nod:

There are pix in the Planted Section, Picked up a couple of Honey Females for the Cube.
By trickling i mean the water just slowly flows thru the palms into the main area like a trickle.

Oh My, Both Sets have been Very Busy today. Came home to find both tanks have Huge Nests, that compare with Fighter Nests.
But stupidly coughed and broke the one in the Cube.

Now If only I can get eggs from the females :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Your tank looks very nice! Can you tell me what the black surface is you're having in the second pic? The part in the foreground looks a bit like mesh to me.....

They are Black Hairnets for the Riccia

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back