suggestion for tank of the month

sgtbirch

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey William,

I think you may get alot more entries if you split the tanks into maybe 2 catagories like 30 and under and over 30. I think there are alot of 10 and 20 gallons out there. Probably most of the forum. I think they are too intimidated ny the big tanks to enter. just a thought. I plan on entering mine next month!!

may take awhile for william to respond since he is in russia on an exchange program for a week or so. he is not ignoring you.

maggie

thanks mags
just wanted to keep the thread alive thats all.

besides anyone can respond and I am sure william will appreciate anyone input :)

Great Idea!
I am not intimated at all by larger tanks but I don't like the responsability of a large tank, I am entering my tank as soon as the film is developed (maybe 2 months!)

I just had a really good idea. If ya don't want to give out 2 domain emails a month here is a suggestion; the comp could be for over 30gal one month and the next under. Just a thought.

and whats up with good old feet and inches! some of us dont like gallons! they prefer feet and inches!

under 4 ft

over 4 ft

ok fine but how about 30x12 and under. anyway you got the point right? 2 catagories 1 for big and 1 for small. I am gathering there are many more small tanks than large. I think this would spawn more of a competition.

Fine by me! I can enter both my tanks then :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back