Suffolk/essex People

ChilliPepper

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
2,133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Does anyone know of any aquatic shops around the area (pref. Suffolk) which will exchange fish?

Got 3 healthy ones need rehoming a.s.a.p.
 
you could try to ring the one below but i dont know how fare from you they are

Ornamental Fish Farm Tutt Hill Fornham All Saints Bury St Edmunds Suffolk United Kingdom IP28 6LD Tel: 01284 703418 ...
 
Thanks for that, little bit far though, 48 minutes.

Would prefer closer to Ipswich if anyone knows of anywhere?
 
Why not try this forum?
 
Have you asked Viking Aquatics, Rats, Cats and Elephants (Bypass Nurseries) and Seapets in Ipswich? or Seapets Colchester or Swallow Aquatics? no harm in asking. Hope you find them a good home.
 
Thanks, have asked Seapets Ipswich and they will only take larger cichlids he said.

I'll give the others a ring tomorrow, do you know anyone who has been able to swap them?
 
Have you tried colchester Swallow aquatics (although its actually in chappel between halstead and colchester) at Mill Race Nursery garden center. They took my honey gourami off me i didnt want anything for it. You have to pre arrange it though not just turn up with the fish.
 
I'd never just turn up on the off chance :no:

I'll give them a ring tomorrow to see if they will exchange - thanks.
 
What fish do you have?

I run the fish house at Seapets colchester.

As you can expect, we can't give any money for them, but we can take them in (depending what they are?)

Not quite sure what Seapets Ipswich were on about :S
 
I have a male Blue Opaline Gourami and two female Gold Opaline Gouramis. I only bought the females yesterday - would they take them back/refund me?

Do Seapets do exchanges at all?
 
I could take those fish in no problems, like I say though I can't give credit for them.

If you bought them from Ipswich store, if you speak to them nicely they might allow you to exchange them. It's not something we usually allow though.
 
OK thanks Paul.

I'll give them a ring tomorrow and ask. I do pop in there quite often.

If I can't get any joy from any shop closer to me then I'll bring them in to you.

Thanks for your help.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top