Stupidest/craziest thing during quarantine?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i didn’t go into quarantine I worked the whole time. Apparently fast food is essential. But since the library was closed I read the Hunger Games (book 1) 5 times. I also read the Art of the Deal 2 times needless to say I am very well versed in mortgages and million dollar business deals as well as teenagers killing each other

i didn’t go into quarantine I worked the whole time. Apparently fast food is essential. But since the library was closed I read the Hunger Games (book 1) 5 times. I also read the Art of the Deal 2 times needless to say I am very well versed in mortgages and million dollar business deals as well as teenagers killing each other
I've been so bored without books. Read the lord of the rings trilogy and the hobbit, the Narnia series, the circle trilogy, and like 4 others

I don't do weird stuff during quarantine but there are weird things happens to our neighborhood.
Please tell (I already know but tell everyone else)

Thailand must be the most dangerous place on earth, killing people seems like a normal thing, you cannot look in the eyes of people on the street or else I would die, drug dealers everywhere, I dont know if Australia is much safer @Colin_T

Crazy thing is that I always go to my LFS every week during the quarantine.
Meeee toooo
I keep running out of stuff!
I Do! So funny, why is it that I manage to drop the container of fish food on the floor when it's full/brand new. Huh? Someone tell me, please!

Last edited:
It's worse when it lands on the edge of the washing machine door and tips pellets into the rubber trim. At least most of them went on the floor where I could sweep them up but I had to run the washing machine empty to get the pellets out of there.
All I was doing was trying to pull that seal of the top :(

It's worse when it lands on the edge of the washing machine door and tips pellets into the rubber trim. At least most of them went on the floor where I could sweep them up but I had to run the washing machine empty to get the pellets out of there.
All I was doing was trying to pull that seal of the top :(
Stupid seal!

I shaved my head and binge watched every single horror movie on Amazon over a 3 day period.
That reminds me...

I am now wearing a buzz cut! I cut my own hair, because its very easy if you want a buzz cut. I like the feel of it, mostly because its hot right now in KY.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back