strange egg/ white thing in my aquarium

bettafishlover86

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Nov 26, 2021
Messages
161
Reaction score
67
Points
28
Location
Pennsylvania
What is this thing in my aquarium? It is white with a goey outside, at least that is what it looks like. Kinda like a chicken egg with no shell. I have 1 male betta fish, 5 cherry shrimp, 1 mystery snail, and 1 small common pleco in my 29 gallon aquarium. ( The PetSmart label said "small" pleco so I got it. If it gets too big, I will give it to my friend with a 75 gallon.)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220120_153540.webp
    IMG_20220120_153540.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 161
no idea, need a picture that is in focus
 
At the moment it looks like the lights reflection on the water surface. If you noticed a large clump of bubbles that would be the bubble nest your betta built. Mine builds one almost every day. It's normal and a sign that the fish is happy and healthy as well as in the mood to breed.
 
Yeah get a better picture if you can I want to know what the strange thing is, too!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top