🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

the biffster

Moved On
Reaction score
we are in for a storm up here in the
northeast tonight we have 60 to 70 mph
winds right now and its lashing with rain
i mean sideways rain

Just spoke to Hubby who`s been in Otterburn for the last couple of weeks and he said it`s blowing a right hoolie there at the mo, Apparently Derbyshire is quite bad too :look:

Just spoke to Hubby who`s been in Otterburn for the last couple of weeks and he said it`s blowing a right hoolie there at the mo, Apparently Derbyshire is quite bad too :look:

its not looking good
i hate wind it scares me
i have seen house's blown apart
by wind i lost my chimney a few
years ago

In centre of London, the rain was the worst Ive ever seen :shout:

It's not pretty down in wales either.

Wind keeps opening my letterbox and slamming it shut again.
chimney is absolutely howling.

:/

Bloody weather.

i'm up in north yorkshire, and it's rubbish weather here. i've just had the dogs out, and got soaked, not to mention being set on by a slamming stable door. :X although the rain is keeping the water topped up in the tub i'm soaking my driftwood in. :D

Well the rain is hammering on the living room window and the wind is rattling too so it looks like a calm night in Poole....NOT! :grr:

Roll on the Summer :D

blowing like a good one here
rattling doors and the noise
from the tree outside is
like a train going past

Was pretty bad here last night- the wind promptly dismantled my mams green house >.< Ooops...she wasn't happy about that one.

I love bad weather, although it did spook our poor German Shepherd pup.

Was pretty bad here last night- the wind promptly dismantled my mams green house >.< Ooops...she wasn't happy about that one.

I love bad weather, although it did spook our poor German Shepherd pup.

you have a german sheperd pup
i have just lost my german sheperd
three months a go i miss him like
hell i will hopefully be getting another
in march time when i know some one whos
***** is having a litter my GSD was an
all black he had been with us for about
11 yrs he was a real gentelman told once
showen once and he would pick up what to do stright
away if you love and look after him or her they will lookafter
and protect you

it blew it self out in the early
hrs of the morning its fairly
calm now

Is he at the army base?

It's horrible here too; did anyone see on the news that a car fell on a car last night; injuring the 2 people in it (the woman was impalled by a branch) - unfortunately I read she died earlier. Talk about a freak accident!

you have a german sheperd pup
i have just lost my german sheperd
three months a go i miss him like
hell i will hopefully be getting another
in march time when i know some one whos
***** is having a litter my GSD was an
all black he had been with us for about
11 yrs he was a real gentelman told once
showen once and he would pick up what to do stright
away if you love and look after him or her they will lookafter
and protect you

it blew it self out in the early
hrs of the morning its fairly
calm now

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your old boy, it's heart breaking isn't it?
It took my mam 2 years to get over our last Shepherd, Elsa, who died very unexpectedly of liver cancer.
We've had our new lad Codie since January when he must have been about 4-5 months old. He's about 13 months or so old now, but he still looks quite baby like :D Have been thinking about putting some photos up of him and our other little lass over in the pet section some time soon. He's our third GSD.

And I couldn't agree more with you- they become a second shadow don't they? I think this pretty much sums a GSD up perfectly:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." :wub:

Black Shepherds just look so beautiful- do you have any pictures of him? And you'll have to update as soon as you know who your next pup is going to be, even though it wont be till March :hyper:

Back on topic ^^' Seems to have calmed down down now, although the green house looks like a right state, good job we were planning on replacing it next year anyway. I've just found one of the panelings on the other side of the garden. Codie bless him wasn't happy at all last night- he gets spooked very easily.
I bet a fair few trees went down last night.

EDIT: dipsydoodlenoodle, I just saw that in the news too :( Such a shame, they really were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Is he at the army base?

It's horrible here too; did anyone see on the news that a car fell on a car last night; injuring the 2 people in it (the woman was impalled by a branch) - unfortunately I read she died earlier. Talk about a freak accident!

He was there but got home this lunchtime :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back