Storing Plants

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Egmel

Fishaholic
Reaction score
My plants arrived a little earlier than I expected so I have done my tank re-aquascaping today rather than later on in the week.

However the plants that I took out (amazon swords, spiral vallis and cyrptocornes) are going to be sent to a friend. There's no point posting them over the long weekend so I wanted to know what the best way is for me to store them prior to posting in a few days time.

Also any tips for posting gratefully received!

just leave them floating in the tank untill you have to send em off. for posting just wrap them up in wet newspaper/kitchenroll and put em in a plastic bag or a sandwich bag with a ziplock or one of those plastic takeaway tubs.

just leave them floating in the tank untill you have to send em off. for posting just wrap them up in wet newspaper/kitchenroll and put em in a plastic bag or a sandwich bag with a ziplock or one of those plastic takeaway tubs.
Excellent, thought that would be the best option but wanted to check :) (I might just weight them down in the corner so they don't block out all the light in my diddy tank!)

Plastic take away tubs.... genius! :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back