emilythestrange
Fishaholic
I have a 100 litre tank
The tank was set up from 17th november.
Started fishless cycling it until last saturday.
The 5ml of ammonia wasnt being cycled quick enough (it took 2 days to get down)
However, 2 pipettes of ammonia were cycled in 12 hours ish
I added 2 sailfin mollies (male and female) on Sunday around 1pm
And 2 freshwater Shrimp
When should i add fish next??
I tested my water yesterday and today and Ammonia and NitrIte was 0ppm
I did a 90% water change before the fish went in - to reduce the high NitrAtes
The tank was set up from 17th november.
Started fishless cycling it until last saturday.
The 5ml of ammonia wasnt being cycled quick enough (it took 2 days to get down)
However, 2 pipettes of ammonia were cycled in 12 hours ish
I added 2 sailfin mollies (male and female) on Sunday around 1pm
And 2 freshwater Shrimp
When should i add fish next??
I tested my water yesterday and today and Ammonia and NitrIte was 0ppm
I did a 90% water change before the fish went in - to reduce the high NitrAtes







