Stop Me!...

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
I'm busy preparing a 370 liter tank to move the list below into...... (in about 2 hrs time)

8 x medium discus
8 x small Angels
4 x Small Kissers
1 x 12 Inch Pleco
2 x Bronze Cories.

My filtration is (imo) an overkill for this tank.... (Eheim Proffessional II thermofilter) with built-in water conditioner extracting on the discharge side of the built-in tank filtration system and itself, discharging at impact stream on the far side of the tank.

Now if I loose any (but any) of the fish in this setup, I'm gonna blame you guys, for not warning me (convincingly) before the time...... What is your take on this???
 
stop.jpg


how longs the filter been set up for?
 
Your "stop sign" very effective...

No, if cyclings' your concern, this is a tank that's been running for at least 1.5 years..... I've just removed the previous inhabitants and water changed.
 
Has the plec always been with the discus? Ive heard stories of plecs sucking on discus :o
 
Has the plec always been with the discus? Ive heard stories of plecs sucking on discus :o


Naw.... The (same sized) one currently with them, is staying behind....... They will now be exposed to a new one that remains in the tank from the previous lot that shared this tank..... If problems, I'll swop them for the one they know.
 
The change is done, and I'll have no-one to blame for anything..... Never seen my Discus so happy, and they're all just one happy community!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top