randymyr
Fish Fanatic
Hi guys
I have a 30 gallon aquarium which i've been thinking of stocking with some cool preds
now, i don't want anything that's hard to take care of, but i want a pred, or possibly school of preds, that looks really nice
I've been looking at fish like Crocodile fish (not many people know what they are), Ropefish, and bichirs, but from what i've looked at so far, the ropefish is the only one of the three that i could have, even though the tank is smaller than recommended...
So basically i'd like something that gets to a good size
looks good
easy to moderate care
and is able to go into the 30 gallon
Any ideas? i'm open to suggestion, just list me off some fish!
I have a 30 gallon aquarium which i've been thinking of stocking with some cool preds
now, i don't want anything that's hard to take care of, but i want a pred, or possibly school of preds, that looks really nice
I've been looking at fish like Crocodile fish (not many people know what they are), Ropefish, and bichirs, but from what i've looked at so far, the ropefish is the only one of the three that i could have, even though the tank is smaller than recommended...
So basically i'd like something that gets to a good size
looks good
easy to moderate care
and is able to go into the 30 gallon
Any ideas? i'm open to suggestion, just list me off some fish!









