Stocking Question

Chrs

Fish Fanatic
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Minnesota,USA
I'm going to finish stocking my 20 gallon and this is what I'm thinking about. Please indicate which one would be the best or your favorite :)

The fish types highlited in blue are ones that I already have/have some of already.

1
-------------------------------------------
4 peppered cories
7 guppies
1 bolivian ram
cherry shrimp

2
-------------------------------------------
5 peppered cories
6 guppies

1 bolivian ram
cherry shrimp

3
--------------------------------------------
4 peppered cories
5 guppies

2 bolivian rams
cherry shrimp
 
Maybe I'm wrong but I'd imagine the ram would eat the shrimp.
 
Ok, then take away the shrimp(unless any of you disagree with that). Now which one?
 
Amano would be a better tankmate or a palaemonetae sp. (probably spelled that wrong but its close...)
 
Amanos are easy to find, good LFS will have them, or order some in for you, the larger the group of them, the happier they are.
 
the whole idea i you get a few html coe to have a picture of a dragon ... but they make you work for i by asking for click , therefore givinmg the site hits and sponsor money
 

Most reactions

Back
Top