Stocking Options For My 12g Nano. Wish/check List.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ben

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
So i was reading one of my Marine books yesterday and i found a list of some fish i would like to keep in my nano.
I was adviced by someone that i could keep three fish maximum in this tank.
NOTE: This was all based on what i've read in books and websites.
So i was wondering if i could get:

Yellow Goby - Gobiodon Okinawae - Max Size1.5 Inches - Terrirtorial towards other fish of the same species but genrelly ignores other species

Royal Gramma - Gramma Loreto - Max Size 3 inches - Good beginner fish and does well in a reef aquarium. Will except most foods

And finally the Clownfish -Amphiprion Ocellaris - Max Size 4 inches - Good fish for the beginer nano keeper.

I've read these fish will eat commericial foods and frozen/live shrimp.

So any comments and suggestions?

Thanks,

DD

That list is fine, the royal gramma can be kinda territorial though, so if you want him then introduce him last in the tank.

That list is fine, the royal gramma can be kinda territorial though, so if you want him then introduce him last in the tank.
That, exactly :thumbs:

Make sure you stick with the ocellaris or the true perc clown, those 2 stay smaller than most of the other kinds.

Thanks guys :D
But(there is always a but)
I was at my lfs and they were only selling Ocellaris in pairs
So will it make a difference if i add them as a pair instead of one, or do i have to knock something else off?

DD

Hate to say it, but I would knock off the royal gramma...

A pair of clowns would be well worth it though, that's what I was aiming for in my tank!!

Hmm,probably for the best.

Thanks again,

DD

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back