JustKia
Fish Herder
Looking to increase the stocking in my 72Gal tank.
Current:
5 Sterbai corys
5 Pepper corys
3 Albino (bronze) corys
5 Hastatus corys
8 Kuhli loaches
3 Zebra loaches (botia striata)
2 Zebra danios (I know they like bigger groups but 1 has a tumour and will most likely need to be euthanised in the near future. I'll not be looking to replace them)
7 Neon tetras
2 Bristlenose plecs (pair)
12-14 Endlers
I'm in the process of planting it up - will be fairly well planted when I'm done.
Lots of bogwood, various caves and rocks.
Filter is Fluval 405 giving me (theoretically) 225gph and a circulation pump giving a (theorectical) 792gph - so about 14x turnover
Filter is 4 coarse sponges, 3 baskets of ceramic media, 1 basket of fine floss. Filter is well matured, so I'm not looking to stick within the 1" per gallon "rule".
Water params stay stable at Ammonia 0; NitrItes 0; Nitrates 0-10; GH is high, around 22; KH is low, around 5; pH is now 6.5-7.
I'm thinking of adding:
6 Glass catfish
8 Celestial pearl danios
3 Polka dot loaches (botia kubotai)
1 Albino bristlenose plec (female)
Some different/unusual corys
Would there appear to be any compatibility issues there?
Current:
5 Sterbai corys
5 Pepper corys
3 Albino (bronze) corys
5 Hastatus corys
8 Kuhli loaches
3 Zebra loaches (botia striata)
2 Zebra danios (I know they like bigger groups but 1 has a tumour and will most likely need to be euthanised in the near future. I'll not be looking to replace them)
7 Neon tetras
2 Bristlenose plecs (pair)
12-14 Endlers
I'm in the process of planting it up - will be fairly well planted when I'm done.
Lots of bogwood, various caves and rocks.
Filter is Fluval 405 giving me (theoretically) 225gph and a circulation pump giving a (theorectical) 792gph - so about 14x turnover
Filter is 4 coarse sponges, 3 baskets of ceramic media, 1 basket of fine floss. Filter is well matured, so I'm not looking to stick within the 1" per gallon "rule".
Water params stay stable at Ammonia 0; NitrItes 0; Nitrates 0-10; GH is high, around 22; KH is low, around 5; pH is now 6.5-7.
I'm thinking of adding:
6 Glass catfish
8 Celestial pearl danios
3 Polka dot loaches (botia kubotai)
1 Albino bristlenose plec (female)
Some different/unusual corys
Would there appear to be any compatibility issues there?








