Stocking Ideas

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

suprasonic

Reaction score
Hi just looking for some ideas I have just set up a tank 40X20x22 in my office at work looking for something other than a community tank I'm not new to fish keeping and still got 5 tanks at home a 1000ltr reef a nano reef and a 4x2x2 for my lion fish plus a planted betta tank and a small temprate setup don't really want to go salty at work but still looking for something unusual any advice would be welcomed

Maybe some Reedfish?

With a spotted bush fish and a butterfly fish or two.

Hi, maybe get a group of dwarf channa (snakeheads) they are awesome fish, oh and i have loads of fry for sale Channa pulchra, check in the classified section, sub trop grow to about 6 or 7 inches and really easy to keep.

i like the idea of the channa's but how active are they through the day the other staff in the office think im mad as it is if i had a tank where they would never see the fish it would make it worse lol

Hi, they are active, mine are visable most of the time, when fully grown they are awesome looking fish, do some research on them first to make up your mind, you will be hooked on them if you get them, i have plenty for you when your ready.
jamie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back