timmystood
:-)
OK, so i'm not normally the sort of person who needs suggestions when it comes to stocking as my 'wish list' is about as long as my arm - so normally, when a tank frees up, I've choosen the stocking before you can say empty!
However, i'm stuck! I managed to get myself a 6 month old AquaOne Aquastyle 850 (165litres) for £20 - that's one bonus of working in an aquatics shop! It's in great condition and everything is working fine but i'm at an end about what to do with it.
I currently have: 1 Nano Planted Dwarf Puffer Tank, 1 Turtle Tank, 1 River-Rapid Sub-Tropical Community Tank, 1 Nano Reef Tank & 1 Fish-Only Marine Puffer Tank.
As you can probably tell i'm a huge Puffer fan but fancy something a little different. Ideally, due to it's size I would like a tropical tank (two marine's are enough!).
Incidentally the next tank on my 'wish-list' was to restart a Malawi Community but feel this tank (84 W x 58 H x 44 D cm) is a bit of the small side for Malawi's.
If you'd just grabbed this bargin.. what would you stock it with??
Thanks Guys!
P.S. Due to my work I can attain most rare fish so don't worry about suggesting unusual stuff!
However, i'm stuck! I managed to get myself a 6 month old AquaOne Aquastyle 850 (165litres) for £20 - that's one bonus of working in an aquatics shop! It's in great condition and everything is working fine but i'm at an end about what to do with it.
I currently have: 1 Nano Planted Dwarf Puffer Tank, 1 Turtle Tank, 1 River-Rapid Sub-Tropical Community Tank, 1 Nano Reef Tank & 1 Fish-Only Marine Puffer Tank.
As you can probably tell i'm a huge Puffer fan but fancy something a little different. Ideally, due to it's size I would like a tropical tank (two marine's are enough!).
Incidentally the next tank on my 'wish-list' was to restart a Malawi Community but feel this tank (84 W x 58 H x 44 D cm) is a bit of the small side for Malawi's.
If you'd just grabbed this bargin.. what would you stock it with??
Thanks Guys!
P.S. Due to my work I can attain most rare fish so don't worry about suggesting unusual stuff!







