Stocking Ideas Please

dave1987

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
561
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bristol
iv just been given a 40litre tank off my neighbour i no its a bit small so i was wondering what fish i could put in there can you people give me some stocking ideas pls T.I.A
 
Galaxy rasbora are great fish, but be warned, they will be shy for a very long time.
And they can be quite expensive.

I would definitely recommend some pygmy cories as well.
 
Corydoras are usually ok, so the pygmy's would be good after the tank has matured a bit.

Harlequin rasboras too :good:
 
yeah i think i might get a betta and 6 corries what else could i have dont really want the Harlequin rasboras thanks
 
I wouldnt really put Neon tetra in there, your tank dosent really give enough room for their needs imo, as shoaling fish like to have alot of swimming room.

I like your ideas of Dwarf puffers, maybe 2/3. Or even a betta. Id go with the puffer idea personally
 
I wouldnt really put Neon tetra in there, your tank dosent really give enough room for their needs imo, as shoaling fish like to have alot of swimming room.

I like your ideas of Dwarf puffers, maybe 2/3. Or even a betta. Id go with the puffer idea personally

can u keep anything with Dwarf puffers i wouldnt mind trying them
 
I wouldnt really put Neon tetra in there, your tank dosent really give enough room for their needs imo, as shoaling fish like to have alot of swimming room.

I like your ideas of Dwarf puffers, maybe 2/3. Or even a betta. Id go with the puffer idea personally

can u keep anything with Dwarf puffers i wouldnt mind trying them

its a bit difficult with puffers as they truely define the word "Personality". Its different with every puffer, some may accept ottos, corys even shrimp others will anihalate everything. Pop over to the oddballs forum and have a read of the Dwarf Puffer sticky, its full of great info :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top