Stocking For New 80g

OscarWilde

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
512
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I've just bought a Jewel Rio 300 (80G) for a new Cichlid setup. I've been planning on buying for months and have already picked up some of the Cichlids.

1 X Festivum
1 X Bolivian Ram
1 X Marble Angel
1 X Juvenile Firemouth
3 X Juvenile Green Terrors (2 Females, 1 Male)

I was thinking of putting the GT's, Firemouth + my L001 and a (Juvenile) Oscar in the 80G.

What do you think?
 
Sounds ok, just dont add the Bolivian Ram
 
I've just bought a Jewel Rio 300 (80G) for a new Cichlid setup. I've been planning on buying for months and have already picked up some of the Cichlids.

1 X Festivum
1 X Bolivian Ram
1 X Marble Angel
1 X Juvenile Firemouth
3 X Juvenile Green Terrors (2 Females, 1 Male)

I was thinking of putting the GT's, Firemouth + my L001 and a (Juvenile) Oscar in the 80G.

What do you think?

In a tank that size I would be cautious adding 3 Green terrors, they havent got the name terror for going around kissing people :D
 
Yeh could be risky adding 3 Green Terror, IMO just add 1
 

Most reactions

Back
Top