Yeah, I've been having a look.
The pair seem to be getting on fine, although adding another female wouldn't bee too bad. I would have been happy to let the tank cycle another month whilst I planted it, but the fish were a gift, and they seem to be happy. I'll see how it goes, hopefully theyll still see the tank in is matured state!
They definatly need more cover though. bogwood, densely planted areas and some caves should be adequate, this could also provide cover for the female if the male gets a touch rough. I heard they benefit from floating plants aswell, so they can surface under cover. Any reccomendations?
Jonathan
The pair seem to be getting on fine, although adding another female wouldn't bee too bad. I would have been happy to let the tank cycle another month whilst I planted it, but the fish were a gift, and they seem to be happy. I'll see how it goes, hopefully theyll still see the tank in is matured state!
They definatly need more cover though. bogwood, densely planted areas and some caves should be adequate, this could also provide cover for the female if the male gets a touch rough. I heard they benefit from floating plants aswell, so they can surface under cover. Any reccomendations?
Jonathan







