mwood2
Fish Addict
so I was at the store and compared my tank to others and it seems that I have a 30 gallon. Either way its fine but now I am curious as to what I should stock it with. My plan up to now would leave my tanks like so:
Tank 1: 5 Gallon
2 AFD
1 Oto
1 Green Cory
2 Molly Fry (once they become big enough to avoid being eaten by AFD)
Tank 2: 5 Gallon
1 Molly
2 Molly fry
1 Oto
Tank 3: 30 Gallon
2 Dwarf Platy
1 Red Platy
5-8 Molly fry
What I am looking for to finish up my 30 gallon are fish that can ineteract well with others and can school. Also need fish that look good with black and blue gravel. Oh and also I have great filteration since its a hang over Marine Land filter meant for a 75 gallon tank so I will be fine
Tank 1: 5 Gallon
2 AFD
1 Oto
1 Green Cory
2 Molly Fry (once they become big enough to avoid being eaten by AFD)
Tank 2: 5 Gallon
1 Molly
2 Molly fry
1 Oto
Tank 3: 30 Gallon
2 Dwarf Platy
1 Red Platy
5-8 Molly fry
What I am looking for to finish up my 30 gallon are fish that can ineteract well with others and can school. Also need fish that look good with black and blue gravel. Oh and also I have great filteration since its a hang over Marine Land filter meant for a 75 gallon tank so I will be fine







